Location: Suwanee, GA
The Fulfillment Associate I is responsible for performing a variety of tasks focusing on fulfilling orders within a specific ship window, while ensuring accuracy through Quality Control measures. The Fulfillment Associate I position is an entry level position into the organization with an emphasis on training across all aspects of fulfillment. This position requires some repeated heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs) throughout the day, carrying and lifting while reaching, bending, climbing, walking, and standing to move product throughout the warehouse. He or she will operate light and heavy warehouse equipment as needed for picking, packing and shipping.
- Assist in fulfillment process by Picking, Packing, and Labeling inventory to fill sales orders as instructed by team leads and other management.
- Prepare, organize, and process orders with a high level of accuracy. Fulfill and organize orders to ensure the shipping process is efficient and accurate.
- Communicate with team lead to rectify problems such as damages, shortages, irregular specifications of product or noncompliance.
- Ensure stable packing of product to minimize damages, or fall-over, by following routing guidelines and stage shipment in designated areas directed by team leads.
- Record shipment data such as pallet count, carton count, height, and weight to aid in shipment routing.
- Move or load materials using light and heavy duty work devices such as conveyors, hand trucks, forklifts, ride on pallet jacks, or pallet jacks.
- Comply with company regulations by following all quality assurance standards, including good housekeeping and overall cleanliness of products and work areas.
- Maintain readiness of all distribution equipment and materials (forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks, conveyor systems, tape guns, box knives, etc.) including regular cleaning and user maintenance.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and be able to participate in physical inventory counts.
- Store shipping materials and supplies. Notify team lead of stock levels.
- Forklift experience preferred but not mandatory.
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent work experience in warehousing, distribution, fulfillment.
- Ability to read and understand the English language for the purpose of comparing and reading product descriptions, names and shelf labels.
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions.
- Must possess basic math skills
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.